Monday, November 26, 2007

ITS BEEN AWHILE

Well, it seems I am having trouble keeping up these days. Lately, I have spent all my free time working. Well, and turkey day of course. So, I have a couple of events about town where you can see my work and enjoy a good time. The White Canvas gallery has a couple of my pieces hanging, as well as, an assortment of very fine artists. Show is November 17th - Janurary 2nd. You could also slip on over to LaDiff furnishings which is always fun! Also, if you haven't heard Art Karma is coming. This is a silent auction fundraiser for Art 180 - "young people turning lives and communities around through art'. I have a piece in the auction. The auction is November 29th, 7-10pm. Enjoy!
I have also added some new images of my work BOUND. Almost finished now!

No comments:

Post a Comment