Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thank You!

I WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT TO MY GALLERY TALK AT ARTSPACE, RICHMOND, VA. The talk was an great experience to learn more deeply about the works at the gallery. It was great for me in terms of the feedback and questions posed about my work. I am always interested in how others perceive my work. Another benefit of these talks is meeting and talking with other artists about their work. All in all, very successful.

This past weekend I took part in Diego Sanchez's "Surface" workshop at the Virginia Museum Studio School. Once again it was fabulous. There is nothing like some seriouly concentrated work! Here are some examples of what I began. I will hopefully find some time to finish these pieces up. Thanks Diego for a fantastic class and sharing your invaluable knowledge!





No comments:

Post a Comment