Friday, September 26, 2008

UPCOMING SHOWS

Hi to all my viewers. I wanted to let you know you will be able to see my work in a couple different venues this fall. The first showing is at 1212 Gallery in Richmond Virginia. This is a group show called "Men at Work" and will include an auction of pieces on October 11th. The proceeds will go to the Richmond Men's Chorus. I have two pieces showing through October with an opening being tonight, Friday, September 26th.


King Henry,2008, 12"x16", mixed media



Smoot, 2008, 28"x54", mixed media

The second event/place is the Quilts=Art=Quilts show in Auburn, New York. My piece to be exhibited is called "Smoke- Ode to Fragonard". This show continues from November 1st until January 4th, 2009. Please visit both sites to see what is happening at each venue.




Smoke-Ode to Fragonard, 2008, 28"x36", mixed media

No comments:

Post a Comment