Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heidi Field-Alvarez
Mixed Media Artist





Happy New Year to you! I hope that everyone is refreshed and energized to start off a new year. I am ready to roll and am excited for a new set of classes. I am sending the reminder that I am now having a
Wednesday class from 3:30-4:30 in addition to the Friday class 3:30-4:30. Like always, you do not have to worry about bringing anything to class but might want to dress the children in clothes you are not to worried about. I am making a slight adjustment in the payment schedule. In hopes of simplifying payments, I would like to go to an eight week installment program. Therefore, the length of the sessions are eight weeks. Every eight weeks is a new installment. The schedule is below.

Classes are for students ages 6 - teenagers. Also available for portfolio consultation.

Please call with questions! 740-9302

Each Eight Week Installment is $120.00 per child

Installment I
January 6 - February 24th
January 8 - February 26th

Installment II
March 3- April 28
March 9 - April 30

Installment III
May 5 - June 23
May 7 - June 25


Summer Camp (tentative)
July 5 - July 9
July 19 - July 23

Breaks

March 31st April 2- Good Friday, June 30th

Mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment