Thursday, March 01, 2007

LINKING

I have not had the time to update you on the quilt images and I will get to that this weekend, however, I wanted to tell you about my links. I realize some people are new to the blog world and might not know how to navigate around a page. On the right hand side I have images and links posted that I myself am interested in. I do love to read and am almost always using a text of some kind as reference. I will try to keep a featured book posted. I am also adding a place when I am tracking some of my reference books. You will notice they change in style sometimes, as I am interested and find inspiration in many places. I have added links to my friends sites and to interesting blogs or web pages I have found. Also notice, I have also added a Flicker account where you can visit some of my traditional style paintings. As I have time, I will add more and will also included information about each piece.Please notice if you put the cursor over these links it will allow you to click and will send you to that sight. Please enjoy and give me feed back if you like. Have fun 'surfing' the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment