Friday, March 16, 2007

MY APOLOGIES

Sorry my blog posting is so slow these days. Our family is sick again. It is amazing how that slows things down! So here is proof that I can not stay on one task at a time! I got distracted by some fabric given to me by my mother and my daughters suggestion that it would make a good baby blanket.....baby doll blanket that is. I thought it was a good suggestion and a great chance for me to work on better machine sewing. I have a terrible time with tension, so that was the focus of this work. It was simple construction but I had to do about a dozen tension tests! I also had to research and practice the binding. I used the binding as an opportunity to practice my hand blind stitching to attach the binding.


This is the unbound quilt.

Detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment