Monday, July 16, 2007

I AM REALLY FINISHED!!!
As before I am giving you different views of the finished piece. I think when I crop the image tight to the piece you can't really get a feeling for it in the same way. I really wish you could see it in person because it is quite different. The colors are richer and you can really enjoy the details up close. So here are the shots.


This is just a closer detail so you can see the construction a bit more.


The last two shots are of the sequins I added last. They seem a bit much but I like the way they add another dimension to the work. I took two shots; in the first you can read what is the title of the piece, CHILDREN SHOULD BE SEEN NOT HEARD. The second is taken so you can see the reflectiveness of the sequin.

I hope you have enjoyed this long drawn out process. Next time I will spice it up a bit as I am experimenting a little. Well see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. I love this piece! It's so different from the others in this series. Lots of fun and gets the mind engaged. Where are you going to put it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where it will go? I was thinking in the stairwell? Maybe Jades room as she loves it. Just dont know if I trust that! thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete