Thursday, July 26, 2007

NEW WORK
It is amazing how when I have a goal in my mind and I reach it after that I am at a complete loss. It is usually a few days to a week before I can regain any momentum again. I have completed what I wanted in my art for now and have been working on the 'business' part....filling out forms and creating CD's to send to galleries. It is amazing how boring this can be after putting so much thought and effort into 'pieces'. I guess it has to be done but I feel like I suffer in the interim. My brain fills with ideas but I don't want to start new projects before I finish the 'business' of what has to be done. I just have to hope that it is fruitful and I can get a show because the event is the best! Anyway, I am in that interim and have been doing some house projects to fill the creative time I need to keep me going. Maybe I'll post a few of these. I do have to say my house benefits in times like these. After this hiatus I will definitely be back to the 'pieces'. I have plenty of ideas and am working a few out. Very excited for the near future. Sorry to bore you! Back to business as usual soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment