Wednesday, July 11, 2007

UPDATE


Sorry the posts stopped coming. I took a short break to go camping with the family. We spent the weekend in the West Virginia mountains. How wonderful! It was a much needed break from the norm.

I am also posting a note to all my acquaintances out there who are interested in the arts. A friend (Bridgette for all those who know her) and I will be starting a 'gathering' for all you creative minded folks out there who want to get together to share ideas. We will most likely be gathering once a month. The location and theme' of the night will vary. So, if I did not reach you by email and you are in the Richmond area, please come and enjoy an evening with us and talk about all things creative....maybe even try out some projects of some kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment