Tuesday, February 06, 2007

TO THOSE OLD AND NEW

To all my visitors;

Just to let you to know, if you want to know what is new and happening in the Alvarez Art world....or not happening sometimes....you can sign in to subscribe to my site. This will allow my new blog entries to be posted to your email. This is a nice feature if you are checking email and don't feel like browsing around the web. Just imagine the convenience. Of course, if you dont want to be bothered in that way you could always just Bookmark this site and then I'm just a click away. Another FYI; to make a comment appear on this blog you must click the link under the post that says, 0 comment or 1 comment etc. If you click the letter then it will send an email directly to me.


Inspirations for today:


A Winters Tale by Mark Helprin to purchase
Mark Helprins' web page
the color white

2 comments: