Friday, February 23, 2007

WINTERS TALE MINI-QUILT

Here is a shot of the some of the colors and patterns for the quilt influenced by Mark Helprins 'A Winters Tale'. I have been working every evening for a week on the needlepoint and am realizing two things; one, it won't be done by the deadline and two I don't like the darkest value. So of course that means two things; I have to get over the frustration of not getting it done on time (I really despise that), and I have to rip out and restitch many squares! So, to look on the bright side, I now have time to rip out and rework!



Word of the day:
Optimism Take this test on optimism and find out how you are dealing with stress.

2 comments:

  1. Picky picker! I loved the scketch for this piece and can't wait to watch it develop.

    How was the quilt festival?

    ReplyDelete