Friday, June 29, 2007

I NEED A CRITIQUE!!!!
Well, I thought I may be done and now I see the photographed images I am not as confident. I see some issues but I am not going to mention them because I need some objective advise. Let me know your thoughts about this piece. It could be anything. You could tell me you hate it and that would be fine but at least let me know why! I gave multiple vieiws so you could get a clearer idea of what it looks like. Okay, so done but not really done. Please send some thoughts!



1 comment:

  1. I too often think of a story as finished until I read it through again. Must me the desire to be done claiming completion the first time around.

    After having seen the piece in person vs photos I know how different they can seem, so I'm not sure I'll stand by these comments once I see the real thing, but...

    I like the outline beading - that's new since I saw it, right? I also like the way the top of the curtain turned out. The bottom pulls funny toward the frame. I feel like it should hang free. However, in the top photo I didn't notice it, so if you plan on framing it like the photo is cropped it may not be an issue. I'm looking forward to seeing it up close!

    ReplyDelete