Monday, October 29, 2007

PROGRESS

My work continues on my next piece. I am gearing up for my show at 'The White Gallery', Richmond, VA on Nov. 17th. I am having to frame some pieces and am also getting photos done of some pieces. The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts artists Fellowship deadline is coming up so I am having slides done to prepare for that. There really is alot of other 'behind the scene work' that needs to be done as an artist. It is not the glamorous side but must be done all the same.

I just love this work. I hope I will love it as much in the end. The colors really seem to pop and work well together. Hope you enjoy it. It will be much changed by the end!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that new background really does pull forward different colors. What do you do with the trimmed pieces of canvas? I bet if you kept them you'd have enough for a weave/patchwork abstract by now! By the way - I finally updated my abandoned blog. Stop by.

    ReplyDelete