Sunday, October 07, 2007

SCHIZO WORK

So, my work is all over the place right now. Meaning, I am not focused on one piece. It is just a function of having to wait for things to dry or new supplies to come. Sometimes working this way seems to work for me and then other times I feel like I am getting nothing done. I know it will come together in the end but I am in the stage of feeling that it is not coming together. Really when you think about it though. Is anything ever really done? I could work forever and not be finished!

The following work is a smattering of what is going on with my work right now. The good news is I have gotten some pieces into a Christmas show, kicking off in November at the White Canvas gallery, Richmond, VA. Please visit. Here are a few examples.
The following is a stencil which I created for the work that follows it.


No comments:

Post a Comment