Thursday, April 26, 2007

INSPIRATION MEDITATION

Buddah!

In the past I have listed my inspirations for a day or week. I havn't paid too much attention to mine lately as I have been busy working but I have completed the projects I wanted to and now I am thinking about inspiration. Here the New York Times Magazine has an article on inspiration. And another site illuminates Artistic inspiration

Also, a site I just had to include because I cant really believe it...talk about inspired; Humanity Quest.com on inspiration

So my inspiration today:

Meditation - This is a fantastic site for those interested in learning a bit more about meditation and how it works in Zen Buddism. If you happen to be in the Richmond, Virginia area you can visit the Ekoji Sangha in the Fan district if this sort of thing interests you. Meditation allows me some space and time to stop all the planning and just be happy with being still.

So I will leave you with this image. Sit peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment