Sunday, April 29, 2007

STUDIO

I have many things on my mind lately. My studio is one of them. This is because of the upcoming summer art lessons I hold. I give classes to young students, 4-9 years old or thereabout. I am realizing I have to do something about my seating so I am analyzing my workspace. I think I may have to make a trip to IKEA. They have very economical prices and good design. I will also try some of Richmonds' great art stores such as Main Art in the Fan district. This is a place packed with treasures. It is located next to Virginia Commonwealth University which has an excellent art program. Main Art also has a small store located within Plant Zero, local art studio space. This place has a very hip vibe and as it is a revamped warehouse, its a cool arcitechtural space.

There are also Plaza Art and Art Market who also supply the endless stream of VCU students, local artists and designers. So, I suppose I will have to start moving today, get my run in and then get out there to these stores. Maybe I will find some more inspiration for my next project.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/17/2007

    fantastic work. love the leaves! do sister's get discounts? just kidding.

    ReplyDelete