Sunday, April 22, 2007

A REFRESHER COURSE

I have been thinking about all my blog visitors lately and thought that there may be some new to the blogging world. I figured you might like a few tips about navigating a blog page...in particular, mine. If you notice a change in color of text it is likely you can put your cursor over it and click it. This is called a link and will take you to a site that is related to the text you clicked. Lately I have had many links to quilting or fabric art type web or blog pages.

Also, on the side bar, to the right of the main text and photos you will find an assortment of information. I like to try and post Amazon links to the books I use either for reference or inspiration. I also have a Flicker account. This is a place where I post some of my paintings. They are categorized and show a bit more of what I do besides my current obsession with quilting.

Another important tool is the blog archive. You can click on previously posted blog entries. This is a way for you too see what has been going on and find out how the work has progressed. IN addition, are the labels. These are so great because you can go to just what you want and it so neatly categorizes everything! Love it!

So please explore and if you have suggestions for what you would like to see, definitely send them my way. I would love to hear your input and find out what you would like to see or hear about! All you new bloggers out there, don't be afraid....click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment