Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I want to thank you all for visiting and participating in my blog. I really enjoy getting feedback so if you have any thoughts send them my way. It makes the effort seem worthwhile. I hope the new year treats you all well. Happy blogging.



I thought I would include one of the images I am thinking of using for my next work. You see, I can't keep my brain focused on one project at a time. I am always thinking too many steps ahead. It is funny because once non-artisians view my work they almost always ask me how I can think up such things. My answer is always the same, I can't stop thinking up these things.....I wish I could sometimes I would probably get some rest! I definately feel slightly obsessed sometimes. What a crazy internal life we creative types lead.

Here are some good examples of obsessed artists....(just a sample as I am sure there are many others!) Mind you, I'm not comparing myself in talent nor obsession for that matter:
Michelangelo
John Keats- poet
Van Gogh
And here is an article that may be of interest:
Medical News Today

Did I forget anyone....smile. Post me your obessed people!

No comments:

Post a Comment