Tuesday, January 16, 2007

RECOVERING BUT NOT WORKING
art by Pablo Piccaso

Well, about four doctors visits and six x-rays later it is confirmed that I dont have pneumonia! I suppose that is a relief but then what the heck is going on, is what I say. I have had an upper resporitory infection for around six weeks! Yuck. Not only am I not working on my art pieces but I had to take a leave from work.....not to mention the poor mothering going on around here! This is definately an explanation mark kind of entry. I promise this should be the last enrty about my sad, sick life. I will move on to more artsy things, I just had to get it off my chest...no pun intended. So, I am sitting here at home with no children to worry about, not much to do and in total quiet. It is very rare and I kind of like it. I think I will sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment