Friday, January 26, 2007

MID-ATLANTIC QUILT FESTIVAL

Well, I just got a letter in the mail today notifying me of the acceptance of my "SMOOT" art piece in the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival. I am so thrilled. This is all very new to me as I have been working as a 'portrait' artist of sorts and have just recently entered the quilting realm. If you are in the region come and visit the festival. It should be a fabulous time. I am excited to see and speak with some amazing quilt and fabric artists! USE THE LINK ABOVE TO GO TO THE QUILT FESTIVAL SITE THEN MAKE SURE YOU LINK TO THEIR HOME PAGE AND ALSO GO TO THE LINK FOR THE 2006 WINNERS. There are some SERIOUSLY inspiring quilts!

The following images are of my "Smoot" painting/quilt which was selected for the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment